What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, that is sent to your device or browser when you access the Services. Web beacons or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term “cookies” in this Policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
Cookies by themselves do not provide us with personal information. We will only receive personal information if you choose to provide the same to us, for example, by registering for an account with us. However, once you choose to provide us with personal information, such information may be linked to the data stored in a cookie.
What types of cookies do we use?
Here are some of the types of cookies that are used across the Services:
- Essential Cookies – These are used to enable you to receive resources that you request via the Services. For example, they allow you to access secure areas of the Services without having to continually log in to your account. Without these cookies, resources that you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies – These are used to collect information about how the Services, advertisements and email communications are used, and help us to improve the performance of the Services. While these cookies may collect detailed technical information such as the last page which you visited, the number of pages visited, etc., such information is collected and aggregated anonymously.
- Referral Cookies – These are sent to your device or browser by the websites of our business partners and are used to identify each time our business partners refer someone to our Services, and whether or not the visit results in a purchase. The information collected may be disclosed to our business partners, but cannot be used to identify you.
- Functional Cookies – These allow the Services to remember your preferences and provide a personalized experience. These cookies may collect certain personal information which you have disclosed (e.g. user name or profile image). You may choose to decline them but do note that the performance and functionality of the Services will be affected.
- Advertising Cookies – These are used to recognize the websites you have visited so that we can deliver content and advertisements which are relevant to you and your interests. They also help us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. The information which we derive from these cookies may be shared with our advertising partners.
Do we use third party cookies?
Use of the Services may result in some cookies being stored on your device that are not controlled by us. This may occur when the page you are visiting includes content displayed from a third party website, and will result in you receiving cookies from these third party websites (for example, Facebook). However, no personal information will be stored in these cookies, unless you are logged into your account.
Can I opt out of cookies?
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies. This can be done by changing the settings on your device or browser to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your browser or device. Please refer to the instructions on your browser or device to learn more about how to adjust the settings for cookies. If you use different devices to browse the Services, you would need to ensure that the settings of each device are adjusted accordingly to suit your preferences.
AMA Advertising LLC (Dubai) is an agent representing IMK PTE LTD (Singapore)