Last updated on 16/11/2017
The contents of this document has been executed and presented by IMK PTE LTD (Singapore) a company duly established and registered in accordance with the laws of Singapore
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the IMK website and mobile application (collectively the “Services”). Your use of the Services will be treated as your acceptance and agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing and using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You also agree to be bound by any additional terms and conditions that are referenced herein or that may otherwise apply to the Services.
- We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and the revised Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Services. By continuing to use the Services following the latest revision, you will be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
2. LICENCE AND RESTRICTIONS
- We hereby grant you a personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to use the Services, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, the whole or any part of the Services at any time with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services or any portion thereof.
- You shall not:
- reproduce, republish, appropriate, upload, post, transmit, distribute, exploit or use for any commercial purposes any portion of the Services without our prior written permission;
- modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, interfere with, disrupt the integrity or the performance of, or make derivative works based upon the Services;
- launch an automated program or script or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burden or hinder the operation and/or performance of the Services;
- delete, alter or obscure the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the Services;
- use the Services for any purpose for which it was not designed or intended;
- violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access or use of the Services;
- upload to, or transmit from the Services any data, file, software or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful component; or
- authorize or encourage any third party to do any of the foregoing.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- We own all right title and interest in and to the Services, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights therein. Subject to the limited rights granted to you under these Terms and Conditions, all rights, title and interest in and to the Services are reserved to us.
- The trade marks, logos, and product and service names displayed on the Services (collectively the “Trade Marks”) are the property of our company or our licensors, and all rights to the Trade Marks are expressly reserved to us or our licensors. You are not authorised to display or use the Trade Marks in any manner without our prior written consent.
- The Services may utilize or include third party content and software (“Third Party Content”) that is subject to open source and third party terms of service. You acknowledge and agree that your right to use such Third Party Content as part of the Services is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of the open source and third party terms of service applicable to such Third Party Content, including, without limitation, any applicable acknowledgements, licence terms and disclaimers contained therein. In the event of a conflict between the terms of these Terms and Conditions and the terms of such open source or third party terms of service, the terms of the open source or third party terms of service shall prevail with regard to your use of the relevant Third Party Content. In no event shall the Services or components thereof be deemed to be open source or publicly available software.
- You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a third party claim against you that the Services or your possession or use of the Services infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights, you (and not us) will be responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such claim of intellectual property infringement. You will, however, promptly notify us in writing of such a claim.
5. DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNITY
- While all effort will be made to ensure that the content displayed on the Services (the “Content”) is accurate and complete, we make no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, availability, accuracy of the Content. The Content and the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, are hereby excluded and disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted under the law
- We do not represent or warrant that:
- the use of the Content or the Services will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error free or that they will be compatible or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data;
- the Content or the Services will meet your requirements or expectations;
- errors or defects in the Content or the Services will be corrected; or
- the Services and servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The Services may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications (including problems inherent to the computer or electronic device you use). We are not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, damages, or losses resulting from such problems.
- You will indemnify and hold harmless our company, its shareholders, officers, employees, independent contractors and agents and all successors and/or assigns from and against any and all actions, claims, proceedings, damages, losses, costs and expenses resulting from:
- your use of the Services;
- your breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- your breach of any statutory requirement, duty or law; or
- your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the failure results from an event beyond its reasonable control which delays, interrupts or prevents the performance of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to be void or declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such event shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Except as provided herein, any failure by us to exercise a right or require performance of an obligation in these Terms and Conditions shall not affect our ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach of these Terms and Conditions constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
- You shall not assign any rights or delegate any obligations herein without our prior written consent and any attempted assignment or delegation in contravention of this provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings and/or agreements between you and us.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Singapore.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Dubai International Financial Centre.
- If you make a payment for our services on our website or via our app, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED as agreed with the payment provider.
AMA Advertising LLC (Dubai) is an agent representing IMK PTE LTD (Singapore)